Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Iron Man :) Colour concepts for the Irish Sketch Society hosted on Facebook







Iron Man :) 

Colour concepts for the Irish Sketch Society


So its week 9 and the theme was Iron Man to tie in with the release of 

Iron Man 3.


I banged out the sketch using a red free ink roller ball point pen and then brought it into Photoshop to add a bit of a background and add text.

I did spend last weekend end watching Iron man 1, 2, and 3 so that was fun and Inspirational.


Knowing how complex and symmetrical Iron Man is, I decided to just draw a real simple version of him, that and Stephen Byrne got this super version in early so I was like no way am I going to be able to top that ) so I approached this weeks theme with simplicity in mind by using simple shapes.




The Irish Sketch Society if you don't know is a community of artists  who completes a collection of sketches based on a weekly topic.

If you want in - Just sketch a picture of this week's topic, 
Label it your name and email it to: irishsketchsociety@gmail.com




Also I thought I throw this in cos it made me giggle out loud:
Not because of the violence that occurred (well maybe a little) but the chaps reaction and how he conducts himself  - It's true some people just don't grown up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment