Monday, June 23, 2014

Ready, Steady, Garden.


It's Summer!

Due to glorious sunshine in Ireland *myself and Antoinette have been doing a spot of gardening.
Nothing too fancy mind but we have have plenty of bees visiting our back garden which is great.
The above picture is of Antoinette with a rose, we have planted like 7 rose bushes to date.
I think that is enough for now, Antoinette disagrees.
*(yes I said sunshine in Ireland)



We're also hand rearing five Lutino Lovebirds at the moment so we're as busy as the busy little bees in the garden. The chicks get fed every 6 hours so its pretty full but clearly worth it.
Since we're so busy with work /college and the garden, Sia has kindly offered to help with the laundry.



She has also offered to help mind the baby birdies, an offer I don't think I'll take her up on.



No comments:

Post a Comment